For all custom enquiries please use the form on our contact page to provide as detailed a description of your item and embellishment as possible.
How Does It Work?
You select the item you wish to be embellished. If this is footwear it is essential they fit you well and are comfortable to wear. Please see Guidance for Footwear for more details.
Decide how you want the item to be decorated. For shoes, perhaps the entire shoe or just the straps, the heel, maybe the undersole, or the logo of your trainers. You may not know how you’d like your item decorated – that’s okay! Just send me a photo and I will contact you with ideas. Check out the Gallery for inspiration.
Choose your colour(s). The Swarovski colour chart has dozens of shades and variations and I can supply them all. If you are trying to colour-match your item, or simply wish to see colours ‘in the flesh’, I offer a crystal sample service. In certain instances I can also paint items first to change its colour completely. This works especially well with leather shoes and bags.
Once we have agreed on a design and fee, you send me the item and payment and I get to work creating something entirely unique and custom-designed to your requirements! You will usually receive your Crystalled by Jane Swarovski embellished item back within 3 weeks.
- Please see Guidance for Footwear
- Please see Guidance for Footwear
- For footwear, generally-speaking the customer provides the item for reasons stated in Guidance for Footwear.
- For other items, it may be possible for Crystalled by Jane to obtain the item subject to clear instruction from the client as to exact design, style, size and availability.
- The full cost of item obtained on behalf of a client is to be borne by the client and, provided it has been bought to the client’s specifications, no refunds can be given if it proves to be unsuitable for any reason once the embellishment is completed.
- Yes, except in circumstances detailed below.
- It will be clearly stated in the item description if the crystals are Crystals from Swarovski.
- All Swarovski crystals are genuine; sourced and traceable from a Swarovski Authorized Retailer.
- Where a particular colour-match is required, alternatives brands (such as Preciosa) can be offered, in full consultation with the client.
- These items are not toys, and should not be treated as such.
- Crystals are adhered using extremely strong profession-grade glue designed to attach the crystals permanently for the purposes of normal wear and use. If, however, an embellished item experiences extreme stress (such as being dropped or scraping a heel in a grate) then crystals may dislodge. This is considered normal. It is recommended that embellished footwear is treated with the same care as a pair of fine suede shoes.
- Bespoke orders come with spare crystals just in case of mishaps!
- Yes, absolutely!
- Whilst footwear is my principal line, I have embellished phone covers, clothing, stage equipment, costumes, drinking cups, homewares, bunting, carkeys, mirrors … all sorts of things (my family tease me that if something sits still long enough, it’ll get covered in crystals). If you have something in mind, please get in touch.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
What our customers think
“I commissioned Jane to customise a pair of red Timberlands for a very special lady’s birthday. We are both so pleased with them! Fantastic service from start to finish”Sarah, Hertfordshire
“I was absolutely delighted with Jane's beautiful crystals that took my dress from pretty to drop dead gorgeous and utterly unique. So many at prom complemented the stones and their dazzling effect when they caught the light. Jane executed exactly what I wanted with lots of ideas and was very accommodating as I was very last minute! I would recommend Jane to anyone looking to bling up any item in their wardrobe!”Isabella, Herfordshire
Thank you so much Jane for my lovely shoes!!!! I had so many lovely comments about my shoes this weekend!!! They are exactly what I wanted!!!Anne Marie, London